Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Servings: 3 balls
Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1/4 Scoop GNC Pro Performance Vegecomplete Protein Chocolate
- A handful of Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Hazelnut Meal
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Drops Vanilla Extract
Toppings as desired:
- Add honey to taste
- Shredded Coconut
- Add a handful of Cashews into the blender for a few seconds until it forms a fine flour.
- Mix the Cashews flour with 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter, 1 Tbsp Hazelnut Meal, 1/4 Scoop of GNC Pro Performance Vegecomplete Protein Chocolate and add a couple of Vanilla Extract.
- Roll the dough into 3 little balls. You can cover them with shredded coconut for an extra texture touch.
- Put them the freezer for 10 mins.
- Delight yourself with this high protein snack at any time of the day!