Official Rules and Regulations
MuscleTech Golden Sticker Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The MuscleTech Golden Sticker Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Iovate or GNC Canada, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Iovate Health Sciences International Inc., 381 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 0H4 (the “Sponsor”). Prizing will be supplied by Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning or otherwise participating in a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will start on March 27,
5. How to Enter:
A. Visit GNC Canada locations and purchase MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Gold 5.5lb. Remove the lid. If the Golden Sticker is revealed, follow instructions to claim your prize. Golden Stickers will only be in winning units.
B. Chance to win with no purchase necessary: To obtain a chance of winning any remaining Golden Sticker prizes not claimed during Sweepstakes period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MuscleTech Golden Sticker Sweepstakes, 381 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 0H4. Include an original essay of at least 250 words about why you love MuscleTech. Sponsor will send you a 5.5lb bottle of MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Gold. Each request for a no purchase entry must be received on or after the Sweepstakes start date and on or earlier than the Sweepstakes close date. No
A. Free MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Gold 2lb unit
a. Three hundred and fifty (350) units worth $64.99 SRP (each)
B. Free GNC Neon Shaker cup
a. One hundred (100) cups worth $12.99 (each)
C. Grand Prize $1500.00 (CAD)
a. One (1) cash grand prize worth $1500.00 (Canadian dollars)
Applicable to all prizes:
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Winner(s) may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The total retail value of all the prizes combined is $25,545.50 CAD.
7. Odds of Winning: At the outset: the overall approximate odds in Canada of being eligible to win one (1) of three hundred and fifty (350) MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Gold 2lb prizes are 1 in 17. The overall approximate odds in Canada of being eligible to win one (1) of one hundred (100) GNC Neon Shaker cup prizes are 1 in 58. The overall approximate odds in Canada of being eligible to win one (1) of one (1) $1500.00 (CAD) Grand Prize are 1 in 5800.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Privacy and Publicity: Submission of your completed registration constitutes your consent and permission for Iovate Health Sciences International Inc. to use your name, contact information and/or photographs for promotional and advertising purposes to promote MuscleTech products, its business, in any media and in any manner whatsoever, without limitation or restriction or further payment or consideration of any kind.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of Ontario. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Sweepstakes may be submitted to the Régie des
12. Results: To request winner information, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MuscleTech Golden Sticker Sweepstakes, 381 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 0H4. Requests must be received 2 weeks before Sweepstakes end date.